Digital Edge Green Policy
Digital Edge is committed to environmental leadership in all of its business activities. Digital Edge provides policies to provide a safe, healthy workplace, protecting the environment by conserving energy and natural resources. With these policies in place we believe that we can achieve a healthy and safe environment.
We are committed:
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace and ensure that personnel are properly trained with the appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbor in the community where we operate, and correct incidents or conditions that endanger health, safety, or the environment.
- Conserve natural resources by adopting pollution prevention practices. Ex: extending the life of equipment through preventive maintenance scheduling, purchasing and reworking used equipment etc.
- Develop and improve operations and technologies to minimize waste, and other pollution, minimize health and safety risks, and dispose of waste safely and responsibly.
- Ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business, including conserving energy, improving energy efficiency, and giving preference to renewable over non-renewable energy when feasible.
- Participate in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding.
- Meet and exceed all applicable Federal and State requirements set and adhere to strict requirements no matter where we do business.
- Promptly report all noncompliance issues in accordance with applicable governmental reporting requirements, evaluate causes of noncompliance, and implement corrective actions.
- Establish procedures for periodic review of environmental compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Establish procedures to ensure all that employees are knowledgeable of, understand and comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Promptly correct any practice or condition not in compliance with this policy.